Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Boredom

     This post will mainly apply to students. Everyone knows right now that it is summer. In the media, they portray summer as a time for partying, clubbing, beaches and all sorts of other bs. In reality, you're either sitting at home bored out of your mind or you have work. This applies especially to the kids living in the suburbs. I live in the suburbs. And let me tell you, it's absolutely horrible. But that's another blog post for another time..

     The only things I've done this summer is going to the gym and sitting at home. I hate to say this, but I can't wait until school comes back around. I'm actually looking forward to meeting new people and having new classes (hopefully). There are also no beaches in North Texas. All we have are dirty muddy lakes. But sometimes getting a carton of ice cream and sitting outside can be relaxing (NOT in Texas where the weather is 95F - 110F). Enough with me ranting, how's everyone's summer or vacation? Bored with nothing to do? Partying all night? Or still maintaining a hectic schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave what you feel or relate to my blog post! Or give me feedback and advice! :)