Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome!

     Hey guys! First blog here, haha! I've never really done any thing like this before, so be patient with me please. Ok so I'm going to introduce myself first, I'm a guy and I live in the suburbs of Texas. Now I know what you're thinking, "Oh he's from Texas, he must be a redneck and ride horses." Yeah, no. There are some cowboys here though unfortunately. On with the introduction, this is my first blog post and I hope to build up from there. I really like the idea of sharing my thoughts and feelings with millions of other people. I would love feedback and help if I'm doing something wrong or just hear other people's thoughts! I plan on updating this blog often throughout the years. I'm a incoming sophomore this year in high school, just so you know.
     
     This blog is going to be about life's occasional obstacles and joy. Giving advice and sharing with others about my life at times, telling people how to enjoy life to its fullest, ranting, and much more! This is what I'm planning on doing, but my plan might change in the future depending on what my blog and audience would like. I would love a variety of audiences. This isn't a blog that only applies to teenagers; it applies to all ages. If you guys would come on this journey with me to search and experience life, I promise you many amazing posts, photos, etc.. soon! I'm still learning how to work this site as we speak. I hope this blog will be something that people can relate to or read on a late night when they are in need of entertainment or advice. I know this is a very short blog post, but I'm working to improve :)

     I guess that's it for now. There will be much more content coming up soon! Until then, enjoy your summer students! Or if you're an adult, make sure to relax some times. I know you're working hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave what you feel or relate to my blog post! Or give me feedback and advice! :)